Job Description Summary
The job in question is teaching English to students in China, who range from 5 to 22 years of age. With the principle areas of the job being to teach English from a (Native English speaker) While having the benefits of being able to enjoy the eastern culture of one of China’s most beautiful highly developed cities, with beautiful landscapes, to delicious food.
While learning new life experiences and enjoying new things, you will be able to work comfortable hours which range from 20-40 hours per week, depending up on which school and what age range of students you are teaching. The different school’s are in various locations across China. While upon completion of your 1st year contract, you may desire to move to another city within China at your own choice, which can help your own personal career development, and potential wage increase.Further more, there is an option to enhance your personal CV, with having a unique which not many people can put onto their Curriculum Vitae. With having the ability to say that you taught in China being an added advantage to any potential candidates in the United Kingdom.
Job category: Full time contract
Job Location: Hunan Province, China – Changsha, Liuyang, Jishou, Zhangjiajie, Yueyang, and so on.
Job title: English TeacherJob Salary: Up to £33,343 Per year/20-40 work hours per week
- Paid summer and winter holidays, and extra Christmas break;(apx 40 paid holiday days per year.)
- Free fully furnished apartment with utilities, with free water and electricity, WI-FI and television;
- Airport pick up and hotel accommodation provided upon arrival in China
- Free Health insurance in China;
- Roundtrip Fight ticket reimbursement;(£925 will be reimbursed)
- TEFL or TESOL course fee reimbursement;(£161 will be reimbursed)
- Free of Professional teaching training every month;
- Free of Chinese studying courses and local culture introduction;
- Splendid life experience in Hunan, Eastern China. (With low cost life, apx £200 per month per person)
- Reliable agency support through the entire procedures;
- Work visa documents support;
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree or above in any discipline;
- Age: 21 to 60 years old.
- English Proficiency: Native speaker, Clear English pronunciation
- Teaching experience: preferred but not essential
- Keen on experiencing new culture and adapt to different life styles in other countries
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team