Schools in China often have a dedicated web page which describes the school and its facilities,events and history.
You may need to translate the web page into english in order to get a best out of the Chineese school webpage and to find out more about the school (rather than just viewing photographs). Please use the tools below to do this. Just follow the instructions on each of the linked pages.
Google Chrome Translator
Google Support Site Article.
Basic Instructions in the ‘Chrome’ web browser.
You can control whether Chrome will offer to translate web pages in a specific language. Follow these instruction (provided on web page listed above).
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top-right, click the ‘customise’ button ‘⋮‘ and in the drop down menu select ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down the page and at the bottom, click ‘Advanced’.
- Under ‘Languages’, click Language.
- Next, go to the language that you’d like to use, click ‘More’.
- If the language isn’t listed, add it by clicking ‘Add languages’.
- Turn Offer to translate pages in this language on or off.
After carrying out the above steps go back to the page you want to translate and refresh/reload it.
Then, right click with your mouse on the page and select ‘Translate to English’