Beiya Middle School
Beiya Middle School is a public school directly under the dual administration of the government of Kaifu District and the Yali High School in Changsha City. Founded in 2009, the school has developed into a high-quality middle school with distinctive characteristics. The school is located in Jin Xia Estates, Kaifu District which is a scenic area with nearby mountains and rivers.
In addition to classrooms, the school has dedicated laboratories and a modern sports stadium. Thanks to the functional and elegant layout, it provides an excellent working environment for both teachers and students.
In its mission statement, the school adopts the philosophy of “For Students’ Lifelong Development” and includes the motto of “Justice, Diligence, Honesty and Simplicity”.
The goals of Beiya Middle School include “Cultivating Modernists with High-qualities of Respecting Science, Pursuing Truth, Skilled in both Arts and Science, Good at English”, as well as adopting the spirit of “Love Inside, Sight Forward”. Beiya Middle School has put these principles into practice constantly, receiving foreign schools delegations from America and Singapore on many occasions.
The future of the school looks to be bright, owing to the dedication of the teachers and students and to the excellent on-site facilities.
The School website can be found on the Beiya Middle School Website link.
A page translation will be required. Please visit our translation guidance page.
- 1. Target Students: Middle School students, Grade 7-10
- 2. Hours: Max 20 class hours/week (45 mins per class hour)
- 3. Objectives: Responsible for English teaching (both oral and aural). Organizing some after-school activities in accordance with requirements of the school. To help students improve their ability to read, write and speak English
- 4. Quality: To comply with the teaching tasks and course arrangements, ensuring both quality and quantity, as required
- 1. To accept Responsibility for your assigned tasks
- 2. To provide clear English pronunciation
- 3. To be a graduate (aged 20 to 60 years) new graduates welcome
- 4. To be a Native English speaker
- 5. Have the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- A. 7000-RMB/month for non-experienced applicants
- C. Salary is negotiable for experienced applicants
- 1. Located close to the city centre, both convenient for transportation and life
- 2. Convenient commuting links with the airport, highways and subways
- 3. Meet new friends in the city from across the globe
- 4. A Professional foreign teachers support team is provided
- Free accommodation
- A flight reimbursement is provided
- Free Utilities, electricity and network access
- 400 Yuan meals allowance in the school canteen
- TEFL certificate online course reimbursement
- Paid winter holidays
- Extra Christmas day allowance